Monday, May 11, 2009

Euro Burma‘s official visits Myanmar

An official from Brussels based Euro Burma‘s office arrived in Yangon of Myanmar to meet with government and other organizations.
It was the first visit of Euro Burma’s office (EBO) which was established in Brussels in 1997 to promote the development of democracy in Myanmar.
According to Yangon new sources, EBO is willing to meet the third force groups which trying to negotiate between military government and western countries.
The EBO official will live in Yangon for three weeks.
Harn Yawnghwe, son of the First Myanmar president’ Sao Shwe Htike is head of Euro Burma’s office (EBO)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The report is inaccurate. There is no official visit and I am currently in Canada. For more information please see official EBO statement - Harn Yawnghwe, Euro-Burma Office, Brussels.

Nyi Nyi Aung said...

I'm very surprised about this official visit of EBO.I hope, EBO is not for SPDC and it is not good for our land and peoples.It is my supposition.What he was done in Burma together with SPDC for our life?

yangon today said...

thanks for your comments Harn,I got this information from my reliable source.I don't know what sort of visit to Burma,But As far as I know one of your assistance ,I think he is from France is still in YGN.Any way thanks for your comments,we will find out and post in very soon about EBO new approach to regime .